The set consists of 3 parts:
1. The rosette with self-clamping mechanism
The self-clamping mechanism allows you to flexibly correct the height before and after hanging up.
2. The steel cable for hanging at the right height
3. The final fixing cable with self-clamp and two musketons
- You determine the right place for the rosette before installation. To do this, use the 3 holes in the rosette.
- This is where you fasten the steel cable in the self-clamp while maintaining the full length of the cable.
- Then take the fixing wire rope and pull the other end of the wire rope through the self-clamp. Pierce the cable all the way through so that it passes through the eye of the self-clamp. Then pull the cable through to the desired length.
The steel wire rope can easily be released from the self-clamp by pressing the cable holder down.
Vlot & correct
Prima site, vlotte levering, correct verpakt, kortom aanrader!
Je krijgt wat je besteld, bij vragen wordt er netjes gecommuniceerd.