The middle part with the 2 ends with stopper is provided with an Allen bolt, which makes it possible to adjust the object even better or to hang it straight.
The steel cable has a thickness of 1,2mm and a length of 1 meter The cable under the distributor is 20cm long. (i.e. 2x 20 cm)
Maximum weight: 10 kg
Test your construction by slightly overloading it during installation.
(this is a static weight, no rights can be derived from it)
The set consists of 3 parts:
1. The ceiling mounting unit.
2. The steel cable for hanging at the right height
3. The final fixing cable with self-clip and two solder ends.
With self-clip and two solder ends.
The self-clamping mechanism allows you to flexibly correct the height before and after suspension.
- You determine the correct location for the ceiling installation. The fastening unit consists of 2 parts and is unscrewed for fastening.
The fastening unit consists of 2 parts and is unscrewed for fastening.
- This is where you attach the steel cable in the unscrewed part of the fixing ring with the thick solder end.
- Then take the fixing wire rope and pull the other end of the wire rope through the self-clamp. Pierce the cable all the way through so that it passes through the eye of the self-clamp. Then pull the cable through to the desired length.