Balustrade kit with stainless steel steel cable 5mm
Balustrade kit for the manufacture of fencing around balcony, garden and swimming pool
The wire tensioner with fork has been mechanically pressed, this gives the balustrade kit a tight appearance
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 meter versions.
The stainless steel wire balustrade offers an elegant, modern alternative to traditional materials and offers the perfect combination of style and functionality. Steel wire rope railing is the perfect way to breathe new life into an existing railing structure or to create a new structure. Whether the project is a renovation or a new build, steel cable railings offer various options and advantages.
- High grade 316 stainless steel,
Perfect for making a cable fence
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- 2 stainless steel wood screws (small design)
- Fork press terminal+ tarpaulin spring
- Compressed student
- Thread tensioner
- lock nuts
- Fork terminal + deposit spring
1. Predrill holes for the balustrade line 5mm (depending on the hardness of the wood)
When used in concrete, use plugs 8mm, or suitable for 6mm wood thread.
2. Remove the locking pin from the fork.
3. Screw in the wood screws on both sides.
4. Cut the cable to length. Note again that the cable falls one piece into the terminal.
5.Turn the middle part of the tensioner to tension the whole.