1. The rose with self-clamp for ceiling mounting.
The self-clamping mechanism allows you to flexibly correct the height before and after hanging up.
2. The ceiling plates for fixing the rosette.
3. The steel cable with hook,
- You determine the correct position for the ceiling tile before installation. To do this, use the holes in the plate. Then place the rosette.
- This is where you attach the steel cable in the rosette by inserting the cable through the self-clamp.
- You can correct the height by pressing the cable holder and thus make the cable longer or shorter.
The steel wire rope can be easily released from the self-clamp by lying down and pressing the cable holder.