Hanging kit 5 is a super handy set to hang up anything quickly and with a few actions and minimal tool use. Very suitable because of the extra space to hide a cord.
The steel wire rope has a thickness of 1.5mm and a length of 1 metre
Maximum weight: 10 kg
Test your construction by slightly overloading it during installation.
(this is a static weight, no rights can be derived from it)
The set consists of 3 parts:
1. The rose with self-clamp for ceiling mounting.
The self-clamping mechanism allows you to flexibly correct the height before and after hanging up.
2. The ceiling plates for fixing the rosette.
3. The steel cable with hook,
- You determine the correct position for the ceiling tile before installation. To do this, use the holes in the plate. Then place the rosette.
- This is where you attach the steel cable in the rosette by inserting the cable through the self-clamp.
- You can correct the height by pressing the cable holder and thus make the cable longer or shorter.
The steel wire rope can be easily released from the self-clamp by lying down and pressing the cable holder.